Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Will Be The Final Three?

I hope American Idol exits the contestant in 3rd place with more courtesy and grace than last season!! They were  awful to Jax last year - and I wasn't even a Jax fan particularly. It makes sense that  she wrote that 'anti reality show' song a few months back!

Contributor

Our votes have been going to Trent from the beginning of the voting.  We were concerned for him when he had mono, but he made it through and rightfully so.

This guy has such a gift and so humbled.  I could listen to him sing for hours unlike LaPorsha.  She is good, however, Trent has the whole package.

Either way, I'm sure we will be hearing from him if he doesn't win, which like some said, may be to his advantage.

Still the same "HisElk"; trouble logging in and lost the "old me".
Esteemed Contributor

The early polls had Dalton as the one to beat- but LaPorsha and Trent have grown so much! And Dalton, not nearly as much....

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

The early polls had Dalton as the one to beat- but LaPorsha and Trent have grown so much! And Dalton, not nearly as much....

I agree about LaPorsha and Trent.  I think they are both beyond talented and both deserve to win.  As far as Dalton goes, he was my favorite in the beginning.  I loved his audition and I loved him throughout his performances, but I just don't think he has the talent or range of the other two.

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I agree about LaPorsha and Trent.  I think they are both beyond talented and both deserve to win.  As far as Dalton goes, he was my favorite in the beginning.  I loved his audition and I loved him throughout his performances, but I just don't think he has the talent or range of the other two.

My feeling exactly about Dalton!! He was unpredictably amazing early on this season, I was even chatting with him on his facebook page back then. Who knows, he might take it still. Nick winning last season surprised me!