Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is A TV Show Character You Just Can't Stand!!

@Love my grandkids wrote:

This is meant to be a fun post, not bashing anyone!

OK, I'll start. Some friends and I were talking about this the other day.

I personally really can't stand the character of Nick on NCIS. He just gets on my last nerve.

I'm not bashing the actor. Just can't abide that character!

Who wants to go next?

@Love my grandkids 

I immediately thought of the same show!   I can't stand Kasie,  She's too juvenile and too contrived.  ugh

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I agree! But for me, Nick gets the vote because he so darn smug and know it all and a royal pain in the rear! But I don't care for Kasie much.

I got real tired of Abby's "act" years ago and was glad to see her go.

Respected Contributor

The Katie Otto character on American Housewife.....cannot stand this woman's personality!

Respected Contributor

I don't know her name but , the girl that is having the affair with Yanko the weather man is pathetic , she is embarrased now to be seen with him , he should be one embarrsased to be seen with her.

Respected Contributor

sorry on The Morning Show , forgot to say.

Valued Contributor

TOM SELLACK ON BB.its time to elect a new police commisioner.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

This is meant to be a fun post, not bashing anyone!

OK, I'll start. Some friends and I were talking about this the other day.

I personally really can't stand the character of Nick on NCIS. He just gets on my last nerve.

I'm not bashing the actor. Just can't abide that character!

Who wants to go next?

@Love my grandkids  I used to feel the same way but his character is growing on me.  I think the show pushed the gruff personality but lately they are developing more storylines "softening" his character.  I think the Christmas storyline with the "found baby" showed that.  I think he and Bishop were looking like they were becoming good friends but I don't want to see a romance between the two. That's already been done with Ziva and Tony.  

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@PocoLoco wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Pretty much all of the so-called 'Real Housewives of__________ (fill in the blank).

For me, it is a toss up between Ramona Singer (RHONY) and Kelly What'sHerName on (RHOC). 

Dodd.  Kelly Dodd.  Nasty shrew.  But unfortunately, those women are not characters on a show; those are real people portraying themselves.  Pitiful.

Mine is on the show FBI, the character played by Jeremy Sisto.  Talk about not using an inside voice.  I found him so irritating I stopped watching the show mid first season. 

Don't kid yourself, all of their obnoxious behaviour is totally made up to guarantee the show gets resigned for another year.

People just love to watch conflict and bad behaviour and these women 'act' to deliver it on these shows.

True classy women (with money or not) would never behave like that in public.

Not to mention how many times you see conflict between them on the show, only to see photos of them shopping together in Beverly Hills.

They're 'actors', IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Financialgrl OK. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about Nick! I just don't see anything likable about him! But hey, if we all liked the same things, life would be so dull.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch the real housewives show, but the one I can't stand has been on all kinds of other shows, including Fashion Police and DWTS. It's Nene Leaks. I find her extremely obnoxious and disgusting. I can't imagine what she is like on the reality show. And then there's Hannah from the Bachelorette who just can't seem to give up her 15 minutes of fame. I saw only a couple episodes of the show, and then lo and behold she showed up on DWTS sniveling and whining her way to the mirror ball.