Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is A TV Show Character You Just Can't Stand!!

@froggy wrote:

I can't stand Michael Weatherly's characters in both NCIS and Bull. Maybe that's his real personality and I just can't stand Weatherly!

@froggy  I stopped watching NCIS years ago when he was on. Couldn’t stand the goofy character.

Respected Contributor

Can't think of anybody on a current show, but we're "Newhart" fans who never could stand Kirk.  Talk about obnoxious!  Glad the character was written off after a couple of seasons.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I can't stand Michael Weatherly's characters in both NCIS and Bull. Maybe that's his real personality and I just can't stand Weatherly!

I also couldn't stand his character on NCIS, and have never seen Bull.  His perpetual childish behavior was just too much for me; kept waiting for his character to mature but it never did.

Plus I was always saying to myself in the real world he wouldn't get away with that behavior in the work place.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Speaking of Michael Weatherly, I found his character on "Bull" to be so snarky and obnoxious, I couldn't get pass the first episode.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I couldn't stand Patricia Heaton's character on Everybody Loves Raymond...and she also is annoying on her new show, Carol's Second Chance, I think it's called.  Watched one episode and it's a thumbs down for me.

I didn't like the Jill character on Home Improvement, either.  She was whiny and obnoxious.

Don't like the Moms character Bonnie...so self-centered and sarcastic.  Her daughter's character is sweet...her Mom not so much.

And finally...I detested Diane on Cheers and Barney Fife on Andy Griffith.

Ahhhhhhh...that was cathartic! 😂

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Danny on Blue Bloods -- constantly yelling, doesn't have an inside voice.

Eddie, same show -   Velcro girl - Dear God,  you are married not glued to each other.

Don't care for the rest either, the 2 above are most annoying though.

I watch "Blue Bloods" and have never missed an episode. But...the three characters that I find irritating are: Erin, Eddie and Jamie. Erin, in particular, because I don't like the way she treats Anthony. She seems to always be annoyed with him for one reason or another.

Honored Contributor

Charity - Greenleaf

Bella - Ambitions

Amara -     "

Bella -        "

Becky - Empire

Tami - Shameless

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Speaking of Michael Weatherly, I found his character on "Bull" to be so snarky and obnoxious, I couldn't get pass the first episode.

@Diva on The Q 

I don't like the show but DH does so I give in to him on it.

Super Contributor

Can't stand Jeremy Sisto's character Jubal -- always screaming and yelling his lines in FBI.

Valued Contributor

I can't stand Grace on "Will and Grace."  She is so immature and selfish. Hard to believe that any grown woman would behave that way. I know it's just a tv show, but you asked. Smiley Wink