Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Is A TV Show Character You Just Can't Stand!!

@J Town Girl wrote:

Eddi, the new wife of Jamie Reagan on Blue Bloods.   She just irritates me with everything she says and does.   

I find her and the guy that plays Jamie two of the most boring characters in the history of TV! They have no chemistry!

Valued Contributor

Alan Harper on 2 1/2 Men..............

Esteemed Contributor

@PocoLoco wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Pretty much all of the so-called 'Real Housewives of__________ (fill in the blank).

For me, it is a toss up between Ramona Singer (RHONY) and Kelly What'sHerName on (RHOC). 

Dodd.  Kelly Dodd.  Nasty shrew.  But unfortunately, those women are not characters on a show; those are real people portraying themselves.  Pitiful.

Mine is on the show FBI, the character played by Jeremy Sisto.  Talk about not using an inside voice.  I found him so irritating I stopped watching the show mid first season. 

Trusted Contributor

Lizzie from The Blacklist.  Dumbest character ever.  I would've given up on that show years ago if it wasn't for James Spader, just love him.

Honored Contributor

Kelly Dodd on RHOC

Ramona Singer RHONY

Veronica on The Have and Have Nots.

I also can't stand to watch Christian Bale on anything after seeing him in character on the remake of Shaft many years ago. He played a Racist/Killer so well-maybe too well.....LOL! So now I can't watch him anymore...... 

Honored Contributor

"Flo Fulton" on Bold and the Beautiful.

Respected Contributor

There are entirely too many to mention!  However, at the top of the list would be the Kardashian/Jenner gang.  They are famous for being famous and have capitalized on that.  Why the public falls for this  stuff is beyond me. 

Honored Contributor

Not exactly a character (or maybe is) I can't stand Jenny McCarthy. I feel she is a no talent, built her career on posing for Playboy. I watch The Masked Singer and find  her really obnoxious. I am so glad I won't have to see her on ABC Rocking New Year's Eve.

Respected Contributor

I can't stand Michael Weatherly's characters in both NCIS and Bull. Maybe that's his real personality and I just can't stand Weatherly!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I find that young Sheldon character to be truly obnoxious.

Aww, I really love this little guy.   Of course he's obnoxious - he's Sheldon!  Smiley Very Happy

Been watching some TBBT episodes airing on TBS now and realizing that I miss the show and all the characters.  I really do love the Young Sheldon show, too.

I know there are characters who I find annoying but I cannot seem to think of any of them now.