Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Is A TV Show Character You Just Can't Stand!!

For me it would be George Costanza and his parents on the show, Seinfeld, always yelling and fighting. 

On Last Man Standing, the oldest daughter, Kristin Baxter. I liked the original Kristin. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Who Is A TV Show Character You Just Can't Stand!!

Bernadette on the Big Bang - that squeaky, baby voice wants me to jump off a building to get away from it.

The Cast of "The View", McCann,  and especially Joy Behar - exactly what are their talents? 

Kelly Ripa - her behavior when her cohost Michael Strahan got his anchor spot was way over the top jealous rage.  I just feel like she is way too big for her britches.  

Rachel Ray - when Obama care was being voted on, she went on her show crying that her brother was going to die because of a lack of health care and everyone needed to urge their congressmen to pass Obama care!  Well, Rachel since you are worth conservatively $60 million - how about you help your brother out if he needs to see a doctor.  So tired of these entitled rich folks crying on TV that the government does not do enough for them or their families.