Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is A TV Show Character You Just Can't Stand!!

UGH, happened upon one just tonite!

Woody Harrelson (I think) who plays the Archie Bunker character.  Never saw the remake before, DH turned it on and I told him to turn it OFF after 5 mins.  I'd rather watch golf--which made him happy.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

This is meant to be a fun post, not bashing anyone!

OK, I'll start. Some friends and I were talking about this the other day.

I personally really can't stand the character of Nick on NCIS. He just gets on my last nerve.

I'm not bashing the actor. Just can't abide that character!

Who wants to go next?

The show Mad About You, I remember the character of the wife I could never get into. .  I have seen clips of a reboot on Spectrum onlu.

Valued Contributor

Lily Tomlin as Frankie on Grace and Frankie is not funny to me at all. I find her character to be stupid and selfish. Darlene Snell on Ozark is one of the grossest characters ever. I don't understand why everyone tolerates her. It's unrealistic that they haven't killed her. 

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Someone mentioned Everyone Loves Raymond, yep, the whole crew.

I love Jeremy Sisto.  He's yelling so the whole room of  FBI people can hear him, so I will overlook that. Loved him on Law and Order too.

Yeah just what I was thinking.  I was first impressed by Jeremy Sisto in "6 Feet Under" - HBO for those interested in checking it out

Super Contributor

The Halsted brothers on Chicago PD and Chicago MED. 

Esteemed Contributor

Something about Sarah Jessica Parker rubs me the wrong way so I couldn't stand her character on SATC.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

The women and men on the Hallmark holiday movies. Same hair,same clothes,same scruffy face, same whatever clothing,same everything.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@pieman wrote:

Alan Harper on 2 1/2 Men..............

@pieman wrote:

Alan Harper on 2 1/2 Men..............

Oh yes, oh yes.   

Also for me, all of the characters on This is Us.  I watched season one and then a few episodes of season two and that was it.   Not one character I liked even a little bit.

I also watched part of the first season ,  didn't care for it or the characters one bit.  Haven't watched it since.

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Can't think of anybody on a current show, but we're "Newhart" fans who never could stand Kirk.  Talk about obnoxious!  Glad the character was written off after a couple of seasons.

I'm a real fan of "Newhart" but I can't remember who the character of Kirk was.  Could you refresh my memory? 

I assume you are talking about the Newhart show and not The Bob Newhart show.

I actually loved both of them.

Yes I wonder who Kirk is too .  I loved both Newhart shows as well    Still catch the original on ME TV They were such feel good shows ,  need more like them today .  Too many reality shows.

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@J Town Girl wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Can't think of anybody on a current show, but we're "Newhart" fans who never could stand Kirk.  Talk about obnoxious!  Glad the character was written off after a couple of seasons.

I'm a real fan of "Newhart" but I can't remember who the character of Kirk was.  Could you refresh my memory? 

I assume you are talking about the Newhart show and not The Bob Newhart show.

I actually loved both of them.

Yes I wonder who Kirk is too .  I loved both Newhart shows as well    Still catch the original on ME TV They were such feel good shows ,  need more like them today .  Too many reality shows.

Kirk owned the Minute Man Cafe before Larry, Darryl and Darryl.