Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Does the Bachelorette Choose?

My guess is Bryan. I don't think Eric has enough "class" for her.

Last night he didn't pull her chair out for her at dinner. He just sat down.  Not his fault - I just don't think he is a match for her.

Honored Contributor

One of them said that his mom is the love of his life (don't quote me; not exact wording).  Which didn't go over too well with Rachel's mother.  Looking back, it could be a problem if/when the husband places his mom above his wife.  50-50 would be better, but not completely acceptable in some/many marriages/relationships.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@fortune wrote:

Does anyone have a guess as to whom the Bachelorette chooses?  My guess is Eric.

Huh?  Did Steve change his prediction mid-season?

He did change his spoiler -- I think it was soon after the first episode aired. 

The spoiler listed here was Reality Steve's updated outcome.

Yes, I know.  That's what I was confirming to @VaBelle35 , who had asked me if RS had changed his original pre-season spoiler.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Thanks for RS's update.  I didn't go back to his site once he said who was the winner initially.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks for RS's update.  I didn't go back to his site once he said who was the winner initially.

@VaBelle35  No problem at all.  I'm glad you understood what i posted.  Smiley Wink 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Re: oRe: Who Does the Bachelorette Choose?

@Katcat1 wrote:

The Bachelorette grew up in a privileged background.  Whoever she chooses I believe is going to have a great job/career.  She is a lawyer and since she was brought up in such a beautiful home, I would think she wants the same.  I think she should have selected Dean but she let him go.  He was mad about her.  I thought her sister was very pretty.  We have to wait 2 weeks because next week is the TELL ALL show.  HeartCat Happy

@Katcat1, that house was huge and I think I read that her father is a judge.  I think what she did to Dean was so wrong and my heart felt for him.  

I like Eric, but I don't know what he does for a living nor Peter (who I think is in it to be the next Bachelor).  My feeling is that she is a high maintenance girl and IMO Bryan will be her choice. I don't feel it was the right thing to do when she bought both herself and him the watches - it was clear to the other two while wearing them in that one scene.  She's definitely showing favortism to Bryan and it's apparent.

We will watch to the end; however, some of what she says/does gets on my last nerve.  I think Rachel really likes Rachel.  JMO.

Valued Contributor

Don't get me wrong.  I like men that love their mothers, but Bryan is to much of a Momma's boy and Momma doesn't want to cut the apron strings.

I feel like Momma will make Rachel miserable.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

The Bachelorette grew up in a privileged background.  Whoever she chooses I believe is going to have a great job/career.  She is a lawyer and since she was brought up in such a beautiful home, I would think she wants the same.  I think she should have selected Dean but she let him go.  He was mad about her.  I thought her sister was very pretty.  We have to wait 2 weeks because next week is the TELL ALL show.  HeartCat Happy

@Katcat1, that house was huge and I think I read that her father is a judge.  I think what she did to Dean was so wrong and my heart felt for him.  

I like Eric, but I don't know what he does for a living nor Peter (who I think is in it to be the next Bachelor).  My feeling is that she is a high maintenance girl and IMO Bryan will be her choice. I don't feel it was the right thing to do when she bought both herself and him the watches - it was clear to the other two while wearing them in that one scene.  She's definitely showing favortism to Bryan and it's apparent.

We will watch to the end; however, some of what she says/does gets on my last nerve.  I think Rachel really likes Rachel.  JMO.

RS said that house was rented for the show.  Her dad is a federal judge so they wouldn't have their actual house on tv.   No doubt their actual house is at least as nice as that one.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

RS said that house was rented for the show.  Her dad is a federal judge so they wouldn't have their actual house on tv.   No doubt their actual house is at least as nice as that one.

I assumed it was her relative's home who is the anesthesiologist. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

I don't see him with her.  She's very classy and this guy says things like "witchoo" (with you).  They don't seem to match.

I noticed him saying that too.  LOL

Not up to her standards... The other guy....Peter, doesn't want her to pick him anyway.

The other 2 appear to really like her.  Peter just wanted to be on the show and wanted the exotic trips.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"