Respected Contributor

This returns tonight.

Respected Contributor

Re: Who Do You Think You Are

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I've always loved this show! Thanks for the reminder, Gooday

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I also stumbled on Genealogy Road Show on Public TV. The episode I saw showed a family who thought they might be royalty. As it turned out, there was a missing marriage in there, no royalty involved. Almost embarrassing, but I'd go through it, I guess, just to find out.

Honored Contributor

A goddess

Respected Contributor

that's why I couldn't find it on NBC, my lifetime channel is 99 now and I rarely look that high up on my channels. Julie Chen should be good.

Trusted Contributor

Gooday, I want to thank you so much for posting about this. This is one of my favorite shows, and I had no idea it was coming back tonight! It has returned in July for the past few years, so I never thought to look for it in March. It is on the TLC channel on Sunday nights, and this season's celebs are Julie Chen, Josh Groban, Angie Harmon, Sean Hayes, Tony Goldwyn, America Ferrera, Bill Paxton, and Melissa Etheridge.
Honored Contributor

I watched it once ages ago but don't anymore as I'm not super interested in the people they are featuring.

Trusted Contributor

Got my DVR set!

Honored Contributor

I sometimes watch the show. After awhile it bores me. I wonder why they don't do African American people? I never see any on this show.

Respected Contributor

Annabelle, You have a point. I am not sure why during the last three seasons on TLC that African American individuals are/ were not profiled. However, during the "NBC seasons", these African Americans were on it:

Season 1: Emmitt Smith and Spike Lee

Season 2: Lionel Richie and Vanessa Williams

Season 3: Blair Underwood and Jerome Bettis

I'm not short...I'm fun size!