Honored Contributor

Whitney Way Thore…my Fat Fabulous Life..where is she now?

Have not heard much about her of late. Nothing about her show coming back. Wonder what is going on....wonder what happened to THE FRENCH MAN? That was her last, most recent love.  She was supposed to go see him in Italy or such when the last season of her show  ended... HMMMM.......

Honored Contributor

Re: Whitney Way Thore…my Fat Fabulous Life..where is she now?

[ Edited ]

According to People Magazine - February 3, 2022

"

Whitney Way Thore Confirms That She's Still Dating Her French Boyfriend: 'Correct!'

The star of My Big Fat Fabulous Life spent time on Instagram correcting — and validating — fans' assumptions about her.

A (super) long-distance relationship during a pandemic? It's no problem for Whitney Way Thore and her French boyfriend, who are still going strong after many months together, she confirmed.

The star of "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" went on her Instagram Stories on Wednesday and asked for fans' assumptions about her life. Among the many questions Thore answered was if she is "still with" her French boyfriend, whom she met through online language tutoring and started dating last year.

Thore gave a quick "Correct!" in response.

Her boyfriend — who asked to remain anonymous and hasn't been shown in full on Thore's TLC show or her Instagram — lives in Paris, and she and her friends simply refer to him as the "Frenchman." Thore told PEOPLE last year that she's glad he made that choice, especially considering the vitriol that fans directed at her ex-fiance Chase Severino following their dramatic breakup.

Esteemed Contributor

According to what I saw on line, season 10 starts August 9.  I'm looking forward to it.  I like Whitney, her family, and her friends.  

Honored Contributor

Several weeks ago I read that she's still trying to get one of her friends to have a baby for her. Of course it may not be true. Also, that she no boyfriend. They have to have some type of storyline so no matter how boring it is I'm sure they'll come up with something even if they have to make it up.

Honored Contributor

I think she's a fake and this whole French BF is nothing but scripted junk for publicity.

Honored Contributor

Last time I saw her, she was doing commercials for Walmart.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter Yeah, I saw that once. She must need money. Very cheesy IMO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh and I forgot to say I read that Babs had another stroke or more issues pertaining to it this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that's a shame about Babs @colliemom4 .  I'm not happy about your other post either.  Woman MadWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

Oh, that's a shame about Babs @colliemom4 .  I'm not happy about your other post either.  Woman MadWoman Frustrated

@Citrine1  Lol. I said it may not be true. To be honest, I rarely watch anymore. It's definitely sad to hear about Babs. I believe it was around January or Feb. when I read about the stroke issues.