Honored Contributor

Re: Whitney Way Thore... My Big Fat Fab Life is not shy!

You have to give her credit, she is comfortable in her own skin. I am a former overweight woman (and child), I am a Lifetime WW member at goal for over 15 years, I still see that overweight girl in the mirror.

Honored Contributor

I like her self confidence.

Valued Contributor

Good for her!  Looks like she's enjoying the beach like anyone else, as she should be.

Honored Contributor

I have no words.

Esteemed Contributor

No.

Just no.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

If she is comfortable in her own skin, then good for her.  Better to just live your life, instead of worrying about what others think of you.  I'm sure she gets plenty of unwanted comments shouted at her all the time (even when not filming), so if she is OK with posing in a bikini, good for her.

Trust me, anyone who is overweight, is well aware of how they look to others.  Some worry about it, and some don't let it stop them from enjoying their life.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

People have no shame these days. Can't she wear a nice one piece ,longer skirted suit that would look cute on her.  I can talk , as a former fat girl. It is so important to wear something flattering when you are over weigh. Nobody wants to see all that fat hanging out. And it's Not always that you're curvy , sometimes it just fat.  Size charts have changed , 40 years ago , a size 22 was a size 18 . People are being fooled  that they are a smaller size. 

Esteemed Contributor

If she is comfortable posting such pictures of herself it's her choice, I'm no judge but JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN, DOESN'T BEAN YOU SHOULD!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too bad she couldn't find a more flattering swimsuit for her shape & size.

ETA: Maybe, one that doesn't give her a wedgie.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched this show, but if it is indeed on season 8, I would ask why anyone would watch a show about an obscenely fat freak.  This is so wrong on so many levels.  I feel sorry for her.