Honored Contributor

Re: Whitney Way Thore Announces Split from Fiancé Who Is Expecting a Child with Another Woman

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SugarPuff wrote:

They actually broke up a couple of months ago. TLC surprisingly has been filming with Whitney for over a month now. 

Wow this means Buddy will be around more and Heather will still be bothered.  Whitney will probably move back to her house and her business partner will probably be gone.  Hope Buddy will stay in his own place.

I would love to see the business partner gone.  I don't like him at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Whitney Way Thore Announces Split from Fiancé Who Is Expecting a Child with Another Woman

She was darn lucky she didn't find herself pregnant also.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SugarPuff wrote:

They actually broke up a couple of months ago. TLC surprisingly has been filming with Whitney for over a month now. 

Wow this means Buddy will be around more and Heather will still be bothered.  Whitney will probably move back to her house and her business partner will probably be gone.  Hope Buddy will stay in his own place.

I would love to see the business partner gone.  I don't like him at all.

He was strange wasn't he?  I never knew exactly what their business was.  

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

She was darn lucky she didn't find herself pregnant also.

Yup....and have 2 big babies to support.