Honored Contributor

I still can't figure out why she wants to be in the fitness business.  Pardon the pun, but it's not a good fit for her.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I still can't figure out why she wants to be in the fitness business.  Pardon the pun, but it's not a good fit for her.

@faeriemoon  She isn't helping anyone and I doubt she's helping herself much.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it was scripted.  Ever notice they weren’t very affectionate toward each other?  Not that I watched often, but when I did, I never saw them that way.  She was much more physical with Buddy.

Honored Contributor

Honestly... she is obese... not that great looking... and loud and obnoxious in personality. Not much of a man magnet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

From My Big Fat Fabulous Life. The engagement is off. A pesky detail like another women is expecting her fiancée's baby.

Dontcha just hate when that happens????

Esteemed Contributor

I tried watching her show but found her just too unlikeable to watch even for the entertainment value.  I liked everyone else on the show though.  Well, not Buddy.  

I'd be surprised if this WASN'T scripted, based on what I have actually watched and read on another forum site (that does a deep dive into WWT).

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

If this makes me judgemental, so be it but...

WHEN is she going to do something about her weight? It's not that she's a little plump but she is REALLY obese. This can't be good for her heart, her blood pressure, her joints, etc. She's really active and sometimes I wonder what she's "running" from? 

OK, all of you that want to beat up on me for asking the question...."bombs away!" Woman Wink

Her being overweight is the premises of the show.  Hence the title My Big Fat Fabuous Life.  No show if she starts losing weight.

Honored Contributor

I just read his love interest (not Whitney) is pregnant and due in August. She wants to remain anonymous and they're having a baby girl which he is excited about. Whitney said she didn't want anyone sending him negative nasty messages.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read his love interest (not Whitney) is pregnant and due in August. She wants to remain anonymous and they're having a baby girl which he is excited about. Whitney said she didn't want anyone sending him negative nasty messages.

Well, yes, there is that aspect of it.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Well, yes, there is that aspect of it.

@GoneButNotForgotten  Right. It's obviously staged.