Esteemed Contributor

From My Big Fat Fabulous Life. The engagement is off. A pesky detail like another women is expecting her fiancée's baby.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

sounds like she dodged a bullet.

Respected Contributor

Not surprised, there’s something about him I didn’t like.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that'll end an engagement quicker than anything!

Honored Contributor

I hadnt heard this until reading it just now. 

I wondered all along honestly, if it being a reality show was a fake engagement and boyfriend the whole time? It would not surprise me since reality shows are not always real.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Super Contributor

She has had about 3 boyfriends that were cheating. I think these guys want to be on TV so they date her but they really do respect her or see it as a real relationship. She should check these guys out before she dates them. It would really help her. These vultures see her as needy and an easy mark plus the show pays them. 

Honored Contributor

These stories are scripted for TV ratings. Just make believe....

Respected Contributor

If this makes me judgemental, so be it but...

WHEN is she going to do something about her weight? It's not that she's a little plump but she is REALLY obese. This can't be good for her heart, her blood pressure, her joints, etc. She's really active and sometimes I wonder what she's "running" from? 

OK, all of you that want to beat up on me for asking the question...."bombs away!" Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

If it's true I feel bad for her, but I tend to think the storyline was made up for tv.

Trusted Contributor

I had thought all along that Ryan (her business partner) was just there so he could be on TV and make a name for himself. Now I am thinking that about Chase too. 

But shame on TLC if the whole thing was just made up for the show.