Respected Contributor

I am loving this show- not sure at first but I love it now.  The storylines have evolved nicely.

I also read there will be a second series same hotel group but different location and different set of visitors and cast.  Enjoying this series  though.

Trusted Contributor

Re: White Lotus

[ Edited ]

Maybe two episodes dragged a bit but I really enjoyed this show, it's like a bizarre satire.  None of the characters are very likeable.  I want to find out who dies and how they die but it almost doesn't matter who it is. 

Super Contributor

Finale tonight , this got better as it progressed. I enjoy the quirky characters.

Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

I read that this show was renewed for a second season.  I'll decide if I will watch next season after I watch the last episode of this season.

@lizzys really that surprises me, even though I'm watching it I don't like it. I think tonight's episode is the finale. 

Super Contributor

How did everyone like the season finale?

I have really enjoyed some of HBO originals but this one didn't impress me.  Thought the finale was a letdown so I doubt I will watch next year.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it was just me, but I felt like each episode moved so slowly.  I made 2 guesses about who dies in the finale.  I couldn't decide.  As soon as I saw him in their room, I knew it was going to be him.  

The pooping scene was not necessary, IMO.

Honored Contributor

checked this out because my mahjong ladies were raving about it.

watched 5 mins of the beginning, skipped to the end

awful 

just awful, stock characters, 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Maybe it was just me, but I felt like each episode moved so slowly.  I made 2 guesses about who dies in the finale.  I couldn't decide.  As soon as I saw him in their room, I knew it was going to be him.  

The pooping scene was not necessary, IMO.

LOL

goes along with my review 

Trusted Contributor

The finale was a let down for me.  But I was happy to see Quinn, the son, found his passion and stayed on the island.  I wonder if his nutty family will miss him.

Trusted Contributor

I know it has been posted that there will be a season 2. I will not be watching season 2. 

I can't believe I made it all the way through season 1. Was there even a point? It was for me like watching a twisted version of Fantasy Island or just watching rich people at a resort.