Respected Contributor

Re: That shocking White Lotus ending !!! Spoilers

@Bookplatewrote:

@Caaareful Shopperwrote:

@chrystaltreewrote:
@Bookplate wrote:
You do understand that some of us watch the episodes later in the week, right? And that putting the word "spoilers" in the heading is pointless when the beginning of your first sentence, describing the ending, is visible on the landing page?
Obviously you don't know what "spoiler" means. She put SPOILER in her title and her post is grayed out as a SPOILER ALERT. You chose to click on it.

@chrystaltree

I believe that post by @Bookplate was before the OP went back and edited her post, as suggested. Notice the OP's title and post both state edited. It's all good.

That is correct. When it first went up, the post did not have the text masked in the spoiler drop-down. And yes, I do know what the word means.

I do apologize for that , i don't want to know anything before i watch it. I thought saying shocking ending could have meant anything. I know i get frustrated when scrolling on my phone a website gives away crucial information , just recently this happened to me with Dead To Me and really irritated me. Enjoy when you watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely LOVE this show and just can't get enough of it! With regards to the most recent episode .......

Spoiler
I was saddened to see this happen, yet again, to Tanya. I wish she could find people who genuinely care about her.
Respected Contributor

I signed up for HBO Max when they had the Black Friday Special and will drop it when the price goes up. I binge watched every back episode. Did the same with Amazon Prime and currently watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: White Lotus , latest episode , spoiler alert.

I do beileve these men Tanya is involved with are up to something , Something isn't right , can't put my finger on it at this point 🤔 The ending last week was very strange to say the least , I mean it was strange and didn't really make sense . I realize all the men are g*y . I thought the young one liked Tanya's assistant ? Anyways what is there end game .....money ??
Respected Contributor

Thinking they are plotting with her new hubby to kill her like the woman in that tragic fable she was told, and split her money. Young dude is probably a prostitute they hired to distract her assistant and use as they want to.

I also think the brunette prostitute hired that guy to play her pimp, so the rich guy would take her back to America with him.

Esteemed Contributor

@DesiYep, I agree!

Respected Contributor

@Desiwrote:

Thinking they are plotting with her new hubby to kill her like the woman in that tragic fable she was told, and split her money. Young dude is probably a prostitute they hired to distract her assistant and use as they want to.

I also think the brunette prostitute hired that guy to play her pimp, so the rich guy would take her back to America with him.

I think you are right on. 2 episodes left , interesting to see who the dead person is.

Honored Contributor

@Desiwrote:

@Desi

You should write for the show. I love all of your plot twists!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopperwrote:

@Desiwrote:

@Desi

You should write for the show. I love all of your plot twists!

@Desi- that is a good plot. I knew something was up with that group and scamming her but I didn't think of her husband & murder. I hope Tanya isn't the victim. I was thinking Cameron would be murdered as he still owes the prostitute money. I think the grandson & prostitute actually care for each other & either he will take her to America or maybe he stays in Sicily but I think they have a happy ending. They have a lot to wrap up before the season ends. I wasn't liking this season but as the plot thickened I'm enjoying it.

Respected Contributor

Wel thank you for thinking I could write for the show! It's just where I think they could be heading. I have really enjoyed this season so far. They have all been so different and originally I didn't like the new location, but it's been quite a ride so far.