Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching it right now and enjoying it like I do every year.  I have  the DVD, but always try to watch whenever it airs.  I love the "sisters" song with Rosemary Clooney and Vera Lynn.

Anyone else like  this movie?

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister  I love this movie.  My sister & I still say/sing "sisters, sisters...."

Honored Contributor

And don't you love that fabulous inn?  It's great to get a heads-up on quality movies being shown-- thanks!

Valued Contributor

Also watching it now..love it!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey

My sister and I do too!Smiley HappyWoman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

The Bishop's Wife is on next on AMC

Trusted Contributor

I'm recording The Bishop's Wife now as it's on so late Happy watching!

Honored Contributor

one of my fave movies ever, but this year they are showing it at awful times for those on the east coast, glad I have the DVR.

is it me or are the christmas movies not on much this year

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

one of my fave movies ever, but this year they are showing it at awful times for those on the east coast, glad I have the DVR.

is it me or are the christmas movies not on much this year

@jackthebear I agree about the scheduling of the Christmas movies.  I'm in NYC and it is on at odd times.

AMC is showing Westerns on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!  Even if we have company, I like to have those movies on in the background.

I want to watch Miracle on the 34th Street - the original, but haven't seen it listed yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched last night!  Love "White Christmas"....try to watch it every year!  Love the characters, the singing/dancing and the lovely scenery at the Inn!!