Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Whiskey Cavalier - Cancelled

Well, another one bites the dust.  I enjoyed this show and am sorry to see that is was cancelled.  After watching The Black List, I like something light and fun, even kind of silly at times, to ease the tension I get from watching serious dramas.  This show reminded me of Moonlighting, which was fun and light in its day as well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Whiskey Cavalier - Cancelled

I hope "Maggie" returns to TWD!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not surprized.  I think most viewers did what I did.  We watched 2 or 3 episodes and liked the show and then realized it was a one trick pony.  Modern audiences don't want a show that basically tells the exact same story week after week.  It wasn't funny enough to be a comedy and it wasn't serious enough to be a drama.  

Honored Contributor

So I guess that means Lauren Cohan will be filming the next season of TWD this summer since her contract was left open just for this reason-if WC failed.

I've grown to dislike Maggie but since she is with Georgie right now in Georgie's community it could tie in very nicely with HIlltop and Alexandria.

I had no interest in WC so I cannot comment on how the show rolled.  It seems, from what I read, that it was a copy of Moonlighting which was an ok show.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

So I guess Lauren will be back on The Walking Dead.

Can't say that Maggie is one of my favorite characters, but since they keep killing off so many of the original (or near original) characters, it'll be nice to see a familiar face.

Honored Contributor

I watched one episode and found it to be too predictable for my taste. And it was hard for me to look at the lead actor and not think of the series Scandal, where he was not a good person.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so disappointed to hear that. It was my favorite new show....great acting....wonderful cast. I hope they shopt the show to another network. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is too bad - I like this show, watch it every week.

Seems to be 'replaced' with very similar show beginning next week called "Blood & Treasures'. We'll see how this fares.

What I like mostly of both shows is that they take place (or pretend to) in Europe.

Respected Contributor

i saw so many ads for this but never watched.

Respected Contributor

I'm disappointed. Smiley Sad  I really enjoy this show because it's a light-hearted caper and doesn't take itself too seriously.