Honored Contributor

We listen to YouTube songs each morning!

DH seems to enjoy watching artists from "our era" as we listen!

We have a system in the car and it uses "Apple Play" from our iPhones. 

Amazon also has a music app...but I'm not sure how that works.

Do you have a source for music? If so, how do you listen to your favorites?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: Which music plan is best?

I use the Amazon music app. I don't have the "extra" plan, just what comes with my Prime membership.

I also listen to music that I have on my iPhone. 

My car is 12 years old, so no Apple play other sync features, other than the ability to connect my phone via Bluetooth. I have an old iPod connected in the car to listen to music. I never, ever listen to the radio. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I use the basic Amazon music app that comes with Prime,  it's all I need.  I get my music and I don't have to pay extra for it.  

Respected Contributor

Sirius radio has a ton of choices.   There is something for everyone.  You have to call and negotiate a lower price each time your subscription ends, or they will automatically renew you at a high price.  

I pay around $10 a month.  My favorite station is Underground Garage..,,you hear a lot of songs you may have forgotten about, and covers by famous groups that I never heard them do.  

Respected Contributor

My absolute favorite is Pandora. You get to create personalized channels based on a song or artist, or can choose a specific genre. Their algorithm chooses songs with similar traits and you can select thumbs up or thumbs down to further refine a station. Some of the stations I’ve created include classic rock, 60s, Spa, Renaissance, Americana, dinner jazz plus half a dozen Christmas channels. 

I have specific playlists on Amazon Prime for the gym and use Spotify(free version) for specific songs plus a few playlists. I listen to Sirius XM in the car. They bought Pandora last year and I’ve been afraid they’re going to change it but so far so good. Music is a very important part of my life.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Radio stations and Youtube on the internet. 

Gardening, I still listen to favorite cassettes on my Walkman.

Comcast has numerous music channels.

Anyone remember radios...don't need charged...just plug them into a wall outlet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We also have Amazon Prime plus Unlimited Music. I listen to it thru Alexa.

DH has at least 600 cds. He put them all on thumb drives so we can listen to the music in our vehicles.

There is also all kinds of music on Dish to listen to.

Honored Contributor

We love Pandora as well.  I "thumbs up" or down each new selection to add to my channel.  I listen to Patty Griffin, Sarah McClachlan, Natalie Merchant, Leona Lewis, and Enya among others.

He has his own channel and listens in his man cave.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG you need to expand 😉. I have 21 channels plus my six holidays for whatever I’m in the mood for.