Trusted Contributor

I don't watch any day time talk shows any more.  I watch GMA and Rachel Ray although I don't pay a lot of attention but thats as close as I get. Just can't stand the rest any more.

Respected Contributor

none of the above

I love the View . I do not always agree with every viewpoint but am happy to see an exchange of views. I will be happy to see Meghan mature and not have hissy fits. I applaud Barbara Walters conception of it. 

I catch the late night monologues on You Tube of most .

I like Noah Trevor(?) . I started to read his book - Born a Crime- on Kindle via public library , but it returned before I could finish it. I think I will try again or purchase it. His life is fascinating and I love his humour. & he has adorable dimples Smiley Happy

I remember watching ****** Cavet as a teen just getting into current events. He was good ..Now if I catch it on antenna tv it reminds me how old I am ! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Which Talk Show?

[ Edited ]

None of these. Absolutely can’t stand daytime tv. I watch some tv at night but the only time I watch it during the day is local morning news and sometimes noon news. I have no idea who the first two names are either, but it seems many obscure people get their own talk shows for no apparent reason.