Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Which Talk Show or Shows do you watch?

Strahan Sara Keke

Tamron Hall

Kelly Clarkson

None of these

For Me, it is None of these. I dont watch talk shows. I have watched a minute or two of Strahan and Kelly but just couldnt watch any longer lol.

@CherryHugs 

None of them.   Of all the talk shows out there, this is a rather odd list.  JMO

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs   None of these.  Daytime I watch the Today Show and The View.

Late night my favorites are Stephen Colbert and James Corden.

On HBO I love Real Time with Bill Maher.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch any of the daytime talk shows.  Have the news on (CBS) while I am getting ready in morning, watch a bit of local news for weather, etc. but then the TV gets turned off.  

Honored Contributor

I like Tamron Hall and watch her ID show, but have never seen her in a talk show format.

I'm not interested in the others.  Like others here, I do enjoy Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher, among others, and have watched them for years.   

I like a somewhat broad variety of shows and some of the ones I like to have on hand are definitely talk shows.  

Respected Contributor

I have not watched any of the shows you mentioned.

I used to watch 'The View' - on at 11am and was the perfect time for me to sit for a spell and relax, but watching the View was anything but relaxing.  It's become too political for me to njoy anymore and they no longer have many celebrity guests of interest.

I used to watch 'Dr. Phil' but after last season and not really njoying it all that much, I've switched over to Judge Judy at 4pm.  I find her quite entertaining.

No night time talk shows for me.  Too many commercials.  I'll typically watch something on Utube and fall asleep.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

None of these.  In fact, I haven't watched a talk show in probably 5 years!  I cannot stand The View - too political and hosts seem cranky when I am flipping past the channel.   I used to watch Oprah occasionally, and I guess she is the last talk show host I have watched!!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

None of these.  In fact, I haven't watched a talk show in probably 5 years!  I cannot stand The View - too political and hosts seem cranky when I am flipping past the channel.   I used to watch Oprah occasionally, and I guess she is the last talk show host I have watched!!

That's just Meghan.   She's contantly whining - poor, poor pitiful me!  She's always so put upon.   The others are all grown-ups, though, and can have conversations.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't watch the ones listed in the OP.  I do watch The View (mainly because of Whoopi) and sometimes The Talk but switch between Deadline White House on MSNBC.  At night I check who is on Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel and decide who I want to see, but usually watch Colbert opening monologue.  Sometimes I will watch Seth Meyers after that. 

Trusted Contributor

What few bits and bobs I have seen of current talk shows hold no appeal for me.

I miss the old ones that were more talk & variety.   Merv Griffin, (loved Arthur Treacher and Hermoine Gingold)  Mike Douglas, Dinah Shore, of course, Johnny Carson but, I have been watching reruns of him on Antenna TV! 

I also remember Jack Paar and was especially fond of Imogene Coca and Dodie Goodman. 

Respected Contributor

Haven't seen any of them yet  - Just the commercials.  I will probably try them, at some point.