Honored Contributor

Which Music Group Would You Most Like To See Now?

I would LOVE to see Mumford and Sons.  Unfortunately, the closest they're coming to me Is a good 5 hours away and I won't do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsEwQvnGOE

Respected Contributor

Re: Which Music Group Would You Most Like To See Now?

The Moody Blues.  My most favorite band for almost 50 years now.

I have seen them in concert twice and a Justin Hayward solo concert.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I got my daughter & son in law tickets for a Mumford show in March. She is very excited!

She & I went to see Hanson with the Columbus Symphony this summer& it was great. I would love to see them with one of the other symphonies they are performing with.

Esteemed Contributor

The Raconteurs - Jack White and the band have just released a recording, after I think a 10 year lull.  Love it!  He's musical genius, Jack White.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

I got my daughter & son in law tickets for a Mumford show in March. She is very excited!

She & I went to see Hanson with the Columbus Symphony this summer& it was great. I would love to see them with one of the other symphonies they are performing with.

@Dusty1Where will you see Mumford and Sons?  They're getting ready for a long tour in Europe.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Mumford and Sons perform their great music quite well live.  Maybe one day they'll be at a theater close enough to make it feasible for you to attend.  

I saw Zac brown band, The Avett Brothers, and Old Crow Medicine Show in the past couple years and all would be on my list to see again.  Most of you have probably heard of Zac Brown, but Avett and Old Crow may not be familiar names. Avett would be categorized as a modern folk band (but there are definitely some Americana, Indie Rock, even Bluegrass tempos in the mix).  Old Crow is Bluegrass, but they often get lumped into the Folk and Americana genres too.    

Respected Contributor

I would love to see the Beatles around the mid 1960's.  Not sure who I would like to see who is still around, my musical tastes are all over the place....maybe Jennifer Lopez in Vegas!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG I've seen just about everybody out there - Probably twice. 

I thougt it woud be good to go see the Stones again so I priced out the tickets - Foxboro Stadium- $1250 each! Glad I saw them when I did...

The only groups/act's i havent seen that I would liketo see - Clapton- just never made it to a show and also the Eagles. Now that Glen Frey is gone I'm not sure what they're doing.  

I am heading to a Chris Botti show in April- Looking forward to that and I just saw Boz Scaggs.  He is in his 70's and sounds better than ever! He did not miss a beat.  I think he was one of the best artists I've seen in a long time! 

Honored Contributor

EWF

Rolling Stones

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Imagine Dragons