Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is our thread, Daysies?

@LoriLori  But Lori, that was just "one" person.  Why punish yourself because of that?  Do you remember when I stopped posting here???  I don't even remember the details but some "newbie" with a name I didn't recognize, started posting nasty stuff, foul mouth, taking the thread off topic, etc.... So, I wrote this long diatribe, stating that I wasn't coming back and nobody should beg me to come back, blah, blah.  

Anyway, I left for awhile.  Nobody missed me at all.  Not even five minutes later.  So, after awhile, I came back.  Nobody even noticed.  Here I am again.  No problema......It's only a BB Lori.  Please re-think your thoughts.  We really enjoy your information about all the stuff we are too lazy to look up.

Take it from me.  The only person who will suffer will be "you"....Unfortunately, nobody will notice and you will wonder why you even left.  When you come back, it will be as though you never left....... please, please, please.....

I can't even guess at who this other person is.  Is she even a regular???  You "do" know that names can be changed in an instant, right?  Even you can come back with a new name.  How about "DoriDori"?????  Has a nice ring to it, eh?????

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

I don't know what went down...

but  hold your head high and let it go..as you will let it fester inside you if you don't continue to post.

Yes,i would miss you.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Why doesn't the other person come on and 'fess up?

Esteemed Contributor

Guys...I asked where the thread went, I got an answer.  We just need to let it go please.  I am hopeful the two parties can work it out without our being involved, okay?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

What happened?  @LoriLori, you can't leave.   Please do not.   @sophiamarie, like you, I think I missed something.   Please, please everyone, we ALL enjoy this board, let's not spoil things with politics.  This is a fun place.

Honored Contributor

Marsha Clark reprises her role tomorrow as Judge Fitzpatrick. It does not look too promising for Hope.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday, @LoriLori
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix