Honored Contributor

Where in the World did They ......................

find this Bachelor?   I have not watched this show in many seasons.  It surprises me that they these women can make out with this guy they just met.  I believe the show boosts this guy's ego to all new heights.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Where in the World did They ......................

He came from the previous bacheloette.

Honored Contributor

I don't think a low ego was an issue for him to start with, but yeah, having a lot of beautiful, sexy, young women throwing themselves at him would certainly boost his ego even higher. I set a new personal best of making it through forty minutes of the show before turning it off last night.

From a personal perspective, if at any stage of my life beautiful young women were throwing themselves at me like that, I'd really wonder why, suspect a trap of some sort, and I'd get the heck out of there. "You don't even know me, but you want to marry me and have my kids and spend the rest of our lives together?" Yeah, right. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

find this Bachelor?   I have not watched this show in many seasons.  It surprises me that they these women can make out with this guy they just met.  I believe the show boosts this guy's ego to all new heights.

I can't watch this show...it makes the women look desperate.

Honored Contributor

I don't really think it's about finding love but being seen and hoping to find fame and never having to work a real job again.  It's ridiculous what they will do for that.