Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the Leverage fans?

From the Internet:

The rich and powerful take what they want, and the Leverage team is back to take them down.

Sophie Devereaux, Eliot Spencer, Alec Hardison, and Parker have watched the world change over the last eight years. It's become easier, and sometimes legal, for the rich to become richer and the powerful to squash anyone who gets in their way.

Sadly down one team member, they find new blood in Harry Sullivan, a corporate lawyer who is looking for redemption after realizing he'd been sitting on the wrong side of the table for his entire career.

In this new world, the team will use their collective skills to take down a new kind of villain. From the man who created an opioid crisis from the comfort of his boardroom, to the woman who prefers to deport workers instead of paying them, to the shadowy security firm that helps hide dangerous secrets for a price, when someone needs help, they provide...Leverage.

Honored Contributor

Just watched the first episode of the reboot. Just as good as I remember it! Do love the Hitter. He is so much fun to watch.

Hope everyone else enjoys this series.

Honored Contributor

Finished the second episode and just fun stuff to watch! It's like it wasn't off for several years. Everyone looks the same to me; haven't aged a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I overdid it. LOL. I’m halfway through (or maybe 5 episodes in? I forget) Unfortunately another character leaves and I’m not sure if they will return later. Hope so.

I do like that they are being faithful to the original and not making it any more than it was. But, I also had no problem bingeing the original, whereas I was losing interest with the remake (although, in my defense, I was also working on my computer.) Will definitely keep watching. I love how they show how everything works out at the end.

Thinking about it, I think characters did occasionally take some episodes off in the original. I know Sophie left for a while
Respected Contributor

I binged the show over the weekend and really enjoyed it. They remained faithful to the spirit of the original and  the callbacks to the OG were spot on.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 What is OG mean?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

@World Traveler wrote:

@Alter Ego I'm a fan of the old one and saw in TV Guide that they are coming back starting today. Noah Wyle is the new "crafty" lawyer.

I noticed that it is on IMD6 TV and have no idea how to get that. I have Direct TV, but maybe I can stream it on the online. I don't even know what IMD6 stands for. Weird name for a TV channel, in my opinion.

I would like to watch it if I can figure out how to. Googled it, but that didn't help me.

I got the app for IMB, but it didn't help, so though I don't have prime anymore it showed up on there as free with ads. You can find a lot of IMBD on prime without having prime. 

I started watching it last night, the new Leverage.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler : OG = original

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I didn't know there was a reboot of Leverage!

I used to love how Eliot and Alec would argue-some funny acting.

How did they bring Sophie back without Nathan?

Where is the reboot? Please tell me it isn't on some service you have to pay extra.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 Thanks! Smiley Happy