Esteemed Contributor

Where are the Leverage fans?

I feel there were some on here. Enjoyed the show, especially in reruns. So, color me surprised when I opened my fire TV to see what was streaming and saw a new remake! Or an update? Most of the same people 8 years later (with one new familiar face.)

Called Leverage: Redemption on IMDB,tv (which looks like it’s free?) Looks like 8 episodes now and more later in the year. Can’t critique yet as just starting to watch. Hoping for some fun capers.

There’s so much (too much?) TV now that I simply never knew this was happening. Since I think there were some other fans on here, wanted to share.
Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the Leverage fans?

@Alter Ego I'm a fan of the old one and saw in TV Guide that they are coming back starting today. Noah Wyle is the new "crafty" lawyer.

I noticed that it is on IMD6 TV and have no idea how to get that. I have Direct TV, but maybe I can stream it on the online. I don't even know what IMD6 stands for. Weird name for a TV channel, in my opinion.

I would like to watch it if I can figure out how to. Googled it, but that didn't help me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler I've only heard of the website IMDb for reviews or to see who was in the cast of a particular movie/episode. I didn't really use it very much.  Had no idea that they now had a channel!  There are commercials, which I'm okay with because it's free.

So far, I think the show is in the same tone as the original.  It was never a "great" show, IMO.  But a nice escape and happy to see it back.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Found this in my Amazon Prime account.

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 2.36.06 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I am watching episode 1 free on Amazon Prime right now.  I already miss Nate.  Good to see the others.

Honored Contributor

just do not care for remakes.

Esteemed Contributor

That’s it. Not sure how connected to Amazon, but that’s probably why it was at the top of the fireTV
Honored Contributor

Success! I have Roku, so I checked out their channel access and IMDb TV is one of them. I added it, and it gave me a code to enter on the Amazon website, and it worked! IMDb is now added to my Roku list, and it shows that I can start streaming Leverage.

Thanks for bringing this up @Alter Ego as I just figured I wouldn't be able to access it.

Trusted Contributor

You can watch this through Prime Video w/Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego 

Loved it the first time around.  

Loved it the second time around (all episodes).

DH refuses to watch it a third time, but I'd be happy to.

I had a terrific crush on Elliot and dreamed of being Parker or Sofie!

I'll check out what you are referencing, but I cannot imagine not having Nate around.