Respected Contributor

Re: Where are all The Walking Dead Fans?

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@straykatz wrote:

I'm a fan.....and yes...I've noticed we haven't had any new threads lately so I assumed people lost interest.  

Negan has brought an element of evil to this show that is difficult for many to watch.  I think this guy does a brilliant acting job despite my dislike of his character.  And I hate to admit this but I was glad to see Spencer get taken out by Negan....he tried to sell out Rick and heck...apparently even Negan has principals when it comes to a person willing to sell out their leader per say.   

I was glad to see Daryl get out of that place.

Anyone else think the little reunion of Rick and gang will be short-lived?  

GREAT Mid-season finale!

straykatz,,,Give me a take on what you mean about Rick and the group being short-lived.  Do you think they will breaking in into separate groups?

I don't think it will be easy to take down Negan......afterall....this season still has about 7 or 8 episodes left when it returns in Feb.   I think the joy they felt being back together is the calm before the storm....Negan will not go down quietly or without great losses on all sides.  Just my guess.....I have no insight or inside info on what the 2nd half of this season brings.  I know what happens to Negan in the comic but not sure if they will take that direction in the TV series or if/when it will happen.  With that said...I'm sooooooo happy to see Darryl out of the horrible place he was in....I didn't like the direction they took his character...hated the shuffling walk and eyes looking down I'm defeated appearance surrounding him....and I hated that filthy dirty thing he was made to wear.    

Honored Contributor

I only cry when Maggie cries!!

I cried when Hershel died!

I cried when Beth died, I didn't even like Beth.

I cried when Glenn died, I loved Glenn.

If Maggie can just keep it together now, I'll be ok!!

@allaries wrote:

I have always been a fan. I just haven't seen many threads about the show lately. I was so happy to see the group again I almost cried. That is how big a fan I am. As for Negan he is playing the part fit for him. I guess he was worse in the comic. I stayed up to watch the talking dead and was glad I did No I don't want the necklace but would love to have the bat. Ha. Hey I live alone. Now I am waiting for the second half of the season.

Valued Contributor

A friend and I "watch" together texting during commercials. Other than the 1st episode she was happy with less violence, on the other hand I found the season kind of slow and talkie for the same reason.

I got her a set of Daryl socks for Christmas and apparently she is getting me a WD themed gift which I doubt will be the Lucille necklace which I'd love.