Honored Contributor

I miss seeing it on Sunday night. I hope it comes back soon, maybe with out Laurie L

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I had only ever seen a couple recent episodes since all that happened and was sorry to see it go off the air, also. I feel bad for all those that now are without jobs. I doubt that Lori Loughlin will be back on, if and when it returns. It's too bad. I always enjoyed all that she acted in.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I had only ever seen a couple recent episodes since all that happened and was sorry to see it go off the air, also. I feel bad for all those that now are without jobs. I doubt that Lori Loughlin will be back on, if and when it returns. It's too bad. I always enjoyed all that she acted in.

@catter70  They have already addressed this. They are reshooting and will be back. Probably sooner than later.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Thanks I did not know that

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

@catter70  They have already addressed this. They are reshooting and will be back. Probably sooner than later.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

It will be back soon with NO Lori!  It's nice to see a company who stands for decency.  Just my opinion.  Interesting theories about how they've written her out.  

Trusted Contributor

Think about this - it is the Hallmark Channel - how in the world could they have an alleged criminal acting in their productions?  Just impossible.

Honored Contributor

I have several episodes on my DVR.  I won't watch until it comes back on. I know they said Lori L will not be back but filled her spot with someone else. I really like the show.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ , sorry, I was not aware.

Honored Contributor

I knew that Hallmark had "washed their hands" of Lori Lochlin, but did not know the issue of her character had been addressed on this show!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have several episodes on my DVR.  I won't watch until it comes back on. I know they said Lori L will not be back but filled her spot with someone else. I really like the show.

I don't know what episodes you have been watching, obviously before all this broke about her, because the show has not been on since all this happened!