Trusted Contributor

I was so looking forward to this show.  I love nature films.  However, I'm 15 minutes into it and ready to change the channel.

The script for Helen Mirren is so silly. I thought it was going to be serious. It's like a comedy show.  The animals are at least cute and amazing. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Re: When Nature Calls

[ Edited ]

Silly me...
...from the title I thought it was about outer space alien bathroom habits! Or international bathroom intrigue. Or a door that doesn't lead to a bathroom and the urgent search is on. Or two people need the bathroom at the same time but someone is already in there and so the two fall in love standing with their legs crossed waiting.

Honored Contributor

Re: When Nature Calls

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh,

I see what you mean.

I watch just a litte and didn't think it was funny.

I would rather watch "Too Cute."

I love the narrator on that and the dogs and cats, kittens, puppies are well, just too cute!! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Well, I disagree with you.  I love that Helen Mirren did this and it was such fun to listen to her. She is a wonderful person.  I think voicing the animals was quite funny.  I will watch next week also.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was too asinine to be even remotely funny.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.