Honored Contributor

When Calls the Heart returns Sunday

I wonder what will happen to Abgail's character

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: When Calls the Heart returns Sunday

I'm looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox,

I am so glad the show is returning, Sunday and Monday night, May 5th and 6th. It was also renewed for a 7th season!

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 

Is this the program you like to watch? 

Respected Contributor

I think this show is dead. Maybe they will get the idea when rating are down. I am no longer interested.

Super Contributor

Might have Abigal out of town on mayorial business and is killed. Or she takes a job in another town. 

I think this show will go on without her. More than one of the characters carry the show.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think this show is dead. Maybe they will get the idea when rating are down. I am no longer interested.

How can you say this when it hasn't even come back on yet!  I disagree, everyone found out what an awful arrogant person Lori McLoughlin is, I'm glad she is gone!

Honored Contributor

Since she’s the Mayor, they could find out she was stealing funds from the town and send her to jail without showing her. Have the new Mayor announce it.

Respected Contributor

I said that not because of Lori but because they have lost so many of the original people. The lead actress is nothing without Jack & I dislike the new bar owner so no one worth watching anymore.

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to tonight's show to see how they write Abigail out.  Really enjoy this show.  Nice to have something more family oriented and not so violent.