Honored Contributor

When Calls the Heart, Sunday, March 17th

The series will not air this Sunday March 17 while we are evaluating all creative options around the When Calls the Heart series. #Heartiesplease keep checking back to our social for all updates related to the beloved When Calls The Heart.

From their Facebook page!

Trusted Contributor

Re: When Calls the Heart, Sunday, March 17th

I thought it was pretty lackluster so far, so no big deal to me. The most exciting part of the plot so far was the new bar owner. Is he a good guy or not?

Frequent Contributor

I was all excited about tonight's episode because I believe the new monty was going to show up. 

Too bad a wholesome show gets into this mess.  Hope it will survive.

Trusted Contributor

I must say it is one of my favorite shows.  I was so sad to see that it was not on tonight; however, so happy to know it has not been cancelled.

Respected Contributor

This may be old news here but I heard that Hallmark fired Lori Loughlin over the college admission bribery charges.  I hope that Hallmark doesn't end the series.  Heck, if the show can do withouth Jack the Mounty, they can figure out some way to replace Lori Loughlin!  It would be a shame for all those people to lose their jobs because of one person's wrongdoing.

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

This may be old news here but I heard that Hallmark fired Lori Loughlin over the college admission bribery charges.  I hope that Hallmark doesn't end the series.  Heck, if the show can do withouth Jack the Mounty, they can figure out some way to replace Lori Loughlin!  It would be a shame for all those people to lose their jobs because of one person's wrongdoing.

@Suzeecat . They said a couple days ago the show would not be cancelled. 

Respected Contributor

Lori Loughlin will no longer be on the show and they are re-working her scenes to elinimate her.  Give them a couple of weeks to make decisions and move forward.  I think things will be fine.

Valued Contributor

seems like they could just find an actress to replace her and still keep her character- they do it all the time on soap operas! I’m sure there’s an actress that can fill her role.  Nevertheless, I’m glad that hallmark let her go!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glitter51 wrote:

seems like they could just find an actress to replace her and still keep her character- they do it all the time on soap operas! I’m sure there’s an actress that can fill her role.  Nevertheless, I’m glad that hallmark let her go!!! 

@Glitter51 . Yes I think they will either replace her or kill her off and bring in a new character who wants to run a restaurant. Just have to do some re shooting.