Honored Contributor

Re: When Calls the Heart Christmas

[ Edited ]

She was not.

It's not clear who's decision that was.

My understanding from my conversation with Brian Byrd, one of the creaters/producers who is still hands on, is that the first cut is the director's cut, then the producer's cut (Brad Krevoy has the final say here since he's the money guy) then Hallmark gets the last cut and final say.

So it's possible it was mentioned in the initial cut and Hallmark had them cut it out.

She has not been mentioned since they came back from hiatus in Season 6 and they said she took Cody to visit or sick mother.

Just speculating.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:
I forgot and wonder if it will air again?

It's now been released on Amazon to stream (for a fee).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The show is just not the same since Jack left. 😢

She will probably pick the somewhat boring Nathan. I’m team Lucas. 😍
Respected Contributor

It is just sad that Cody lost his job because of her. He did nothing wrong. I would watch if she ever came back. She is not the only one to do that sort of thing. Most anybody with the means have done it for their children. One of the girls in my school's father bought her way into college & she came home in a few weeks homesick & never went back. Nothing ever happened to them.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

It is just sad that Cody lost his job because of her. He did nothing wrong. I would watch if she ever came back. She is not the only one to do that sort of thing. Most anybody with the means have done it for their children. One of the girls in my school's father bought her way into college & she came home in a few weeks homesick & never went back. Nothing ever happened to them.

@CLHS68   Your parents can buy your way into college especially if the parent went there and no cheating was involved. A huge donation for a legacy child can do it. Many well known people have done this. It’s the legal way to do it.

Now the falsifying of the child regarding sports activities (as I believe LL did). Having someone take SAT test for the child, having someone there to give them the answers. This is all cheating and they should be held accountable.

Trusted Contributor

@Katluver925 wrote:

This seems like a pleasant enough series, but I could never get past the modern makeup and hair and the costumes that don't fit the period.

Oh boy, thanks for this. I thought it was just me. I'd seen commercials for this but had never seen it and couldn't for the life of me figure out what time frame this was supposed to be. Then I watched maybe 20 minutes and I was still confused.

Respected Contributor

This Christmas episode is the first time I've ever watched this series.   Just from seeing the previews on the Hallmark channel I've gotten a pretty good idea of what this show is all about.   I really did enjoy this episode and will probably start watching the new season.

What i was wondering is if someone could tell me if Erin Krakow's character was married to Daniel Lissing?   In the Christmas show she kept talking about how she wishes Jack was still there to see Baby Jack's first Christmas.    Is Jack really dead or is he just missing?    I know that he was a RCMP.  

Honored Contributor

Per the producers, “a light is being left on in Hope Valley for Abigail (and presumably her family) to return.”
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN