Respected Contributor

When Calls the Heart Christmas

I forgot and wonder if it will air again?
Valued Contributor

Re: When Calls the Heart Christmas

When I've missed an episode, I go to hallmarkchannel.com and watch it there.

Respected Contributor

I've never seen where they reair any of them. I wish they would as I go to bed very early and have never even seen any of the episodes. 

Honored Contributor

WCTH is never re-aired.

You will be able to watch it on Amazon for a fee and at some point on Netflix.

For me, it wasn't as good as previous Christmas movies, so you didn't miss anything other than cute baby Jack at 1.  

Unlike previous years, the story didn't move forward.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Twins Mom   I'm told if you go to HallmarkChannelEverywhere.com you can watch it online. You just have to select your cable provider.

It's free.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

When I've missed an episode, I go to hallmarkchannel.com and watch it there.

Correct.  It's HallmarkChannelEverywhere.  As long as you get the channel through your cable system you can watch it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I watched it during the evening on Christmas and really enjoyed it!  It was a very nice end to the day!

Esteemed Contributor

This has probably already been mentioned and I missed it, but on the subject of WCTH, Daniel Lissing is engaged.  And if you miss seeing him, he was on the fall finale of The Rookie as an actor who appears to have an interest in West, I think it is, one of the Rookie's.  I'm not sure if he will be a recurring character or a one and done.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sort of agree with @VaBelle35. It wasn't awful but it did veer toward the tedious. I have no interest in seeing Loughlin back, but they do need to do something because my personal opinion is that the Elizabeth character, (and her portrayer), can't really carry the show. I can't get real worked up about whether she chooses the new mountie or Lucas, but I wouldn't have to think twice. Lucas for me... I also find the mountie's little sister somewhat annoying... The show was 'pleasant' but that's about as far as it goes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They're punting on the LL situation until her trial.  Once they see what happens there, they will make a final decision on her character once and for all.

If she is acquited, I would not be surprised if they go on hiatus and add her back in just like they cut her out.  Or at the very least, have her come in at the very end as a surprise that she's back.  If she goes to jail, we will see her in Season 8, after her apology tour.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN