Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whats with the Vigourous toothbrushing?!

@GingerPeach wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@gertrudecloset .

You don't need to have watched Big Little Lies to know it's set currently.

How else would I know?  I take it you watch it, that's why I asked.  I have no idea.  Don't watch.  Electronic toothbrushes would be ok then, I suppose.  Sounds like that's not what the Director wanted though, huh?

You're using the internet.

I guess that's my cue for look it up for yourself then huh?  Hahahahaha.  It's just not that serious.  You sure seemed to be kind of uptight about brushing of one's teeth though.  

Have yourself a good evening.  I'm not worried about how long someone brushes their teeth in a movie.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

The latest for me for annoyed annonymous!

Was Trying to watch Evidence of Blood esp because I think David Stratheirn is a good actor and I also like Mary McDonnell but I had to stop because her over the top southern accent the breathy, languid, so over exaggerated elongated vowel sound every one pronounced with an ahhh sound in every entire sentence!-I just couldn'tkeep watching.

You would think they would do a better job of teaching these accents and practicing or listening to them.

Ok thea's all! (for today)😬

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

P.S.-

I always like to read reviews so just to make sure I wasn't being overly picky (though pretty sure I wasn't,half my family is southern)-

one of the reviews of this movie on imdb or whatever it is said Mary Mcdonnell almost ruined it for him with her fake southern accent, also the other actors who attempted one.

So sigh another movie bites the dust.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Then watching Bull, the dying teenager talks with a sad sorry singsong drawn out voice-jeez!

Why is everything so annoying this morning!

Can't "somebody, somebody, FIND meeee!"🎼a series to love!"😩