Trusted Contributor

Re: What would you be doing, if you were to loose yourself in it for at least 2 hours?

Sitting outside on the deck with a hot cup of coffee and just thinking and praying.

Respected Contributor

Re: What would you be doing, if you were to loose yourself in it for at least 2 hours?

Looking at the thousands of photos that have been down loaded to my Mac and then editing them for clarity esp. trying to decipher old family original documents.

I love remembering and reminiscing about all those days,events and friends (human & fur kids ) gone forever but captured and frozen within my photos.

Honored Contributor

Watching TV.  Either watching Navy Seals or videos of animals.

Funny things animals do.  I love TV because if something is happening that makes me sad, I can delete it, move past it or pause and maybe come back later.

My first thought was, "I wish life was like that...but my second thought was...in order to appreciate the good in life, we must have some angst."

Honored Contributor

A good book and a massage!