Honored Contributor

What would you be doing, if you were to loose yourself in it for at least 2 hours?

I can lose myself at the library. 

For hours now, it can be crochet.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: What would you be doing, if you were to loose yourself in it for at least 2 hours?

Hello - I can lose myself on Youtube, so many types of videos, cooking, makeup, home decor, news, sermons, gardening, animal rescue, old episodes of shows....I can lose myself on you tube.  I have learned how to cook, watching all the chefs so how to wash the meat, season, bake, etc.  

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: What would you be doing, if you were to loose yourself in it for at least 2 hours?

Sewing or quilting.

Honored Contributor

A book. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal,Yes, I love the library but not 2 hours-so

my kids or grandkids

outside with wildlife

any dogs or a cat or 2

a detective series-now White Collar great show

and yes youtube-addicting with songs-can't stop once start

at the ocean or a river!

naps!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Listening to music and you tube videos!

National Cheesecake Day by Eventlas

Honored Contributor

Reading,  surfing the internet, playing around on Facebook 

Esteemed Contributor

I would say most likely reading a book.  Though I do tend to lose myself in shopping on line at times Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Relaxing on the porch enjoying the rain 🌨🌦🌧⛈💦💧☔️

Honored Contributor

The Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle.