Esteemed Contributor

Re: What the heck Chicago Med?

With Med, just in case Choi wasn't unlikeable enough and just in case April didn't think she runs the show enough, we get this episode.  Two highly unlikeable characters (to me) just marde even more unlikeable.

The whole Natalie storyline was just the icing on the cake and I've deleted Med from my DVR.  

I worked in a courtroom for over 30 years.  If I had a dime for every "all I did is", or the "only reason I did it is", I would be a very rich woman and the prisons would be empty.   Can you imagine if an attorney or judge were to diagnose a person and order the doctors and/or surgeons with how to treat them?

Off to watch PD now...from the sounds of things that will probably be another one being deleted.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom   I just started watching this show.

I always watched all of the Chicago shows.

I watched the other two and this is the last ofhe trio.

I am getting tired of all shows having a subliminal message.

Anyway, let’ssee What. Happens with this show.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Wsmom   I just started watching this show.

I always watched all of the Chicago shows.

I watched the other two and this is the last ofhe trio.

I am getting tired of all shows having a subliminal message.

Anyway, let’ssee What. Happens with this show.

Try to see t froim the beginning when Dr Rhodes wss in it, he left last season, what a handsome devil he is , I miss seeing him. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Chicago Med was a highly charged "message" episode. I felt sorry for the families with law enforcement in them and how horribly they depicted the police. 

The same thing with "The Neighborhood". What was once a comedy, changed dramatically. Coming from a family with law enforcement and attorneys, I find it insulting to the law enforcement community. 

Husband, son and daughter are attorneys so I totally agree @Effie54 . Also have family where their children are law enforcement. Great people too...

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Chicago Med was a highly charged "message" episode. I felt sorry for the families with law enforcement in them and how horribly they depicted the police. 

The same thing with "The Neighborhood". What was once a comedy, changed dramatically. Coming from a family with law enforcement and attorneys, I find it insulting to the law enforcement community. 

Husband, son and daughter are attorneys so I totally agree @Effie54 . Also have family where their children are law enforcement. Great people too...

They sure are! And they work hard at what they do! 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

With Med, just in case Choi wasn't unlikeable enough and just in case April didn't think she runs the show enough, we get this episode.  Two highly unlikeable characters (to me) just marde even more unlikeable.

The whole Natalie storyline was just the icing on the cake and I've deleted Med from my DVR.  

I worked in a courtroom for over 30 years.  If I had a dime for every "all I did is", or the "only reason I did it is", I would be a very rich woman and the prisons would be empty.   Can you imagine if an attorney or judge were to diagnose a person and order the doctors and/or surgeons with how to treat them?

Off to watch PD now...from the sounds of things that will probably be another one being deleted.

@Wsmom I know I was saying last season that Med had some of the most unlikeable characters on it and was becoming my least favorite out of the 3.  And I agree with you that when we were done watching Wednesday, I told my DH this was the same group of unlikeable people.  Nothing had changed.  

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom I know I was saying last season that Med had some of the most unlikeable characters on it and was becoming my least favorite out of the 3.  And I agree with you that when we were done watching Wednesday, I told my DH this was the same group of unlikeable people.  Nothing had changed.  

@Lipstickdiva 

"Med" has always been my least favorite of the three.  I admit that I don't usually like any medical shows, though.  (Although so far I like "Transplant".)

And I totally agree about it having the most unlikeable characters.  Crockett is the only one I can tolerate of the bunch.  I only watch it because it's on first.  Unfortunately that means it tends to be the only one I don't fall asleep during.  I have to watch the other two on DVR!😆