Esteemed Contributor

Re: What star needs to reinvent themselves?

@Citrine1 wrote:

@kelsey17  Timothy Olyphant stars with Drew Barrymore in the Netflix show "Santa Clarita Diet" if you want to see him!

Thanks for the info...will check it out!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

Timothy Olyphant    -  loved him in Justified but haven't        seen  much of him lately......

Robert Taylor - Longmire

Jim Carey -  Been out of it a long time....used to be 

very talented...

Dean Winters  -  Allstate Mayhem guy....love him....he 

needs his own show!!

@kelsey17...bless your heart.  Timothy Olyphant needs NO reinvention.  He is fine, oh so fine, just the way he is.

Gotta agree with you there i guess...hahaha.

Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

<snip>

Jim Carey -  Been out of it a long time....used to be 

very talented...

I was really looking forward to Jim Carrey in Showtimes "Kidding", but was disappointed in the 1st episode.  He's been on several late night talk shows recently pushing this and was hilarious...just like the old days.

I felt like in the recent years he was really going off the rails and felt bad because i always thought he was really talented.............then i saw the new show you were speaking about and i didn't care for it at all.....

Honored Contributor

I would like to see Serena Williams get rid of her angry side, and stop feeling insecure and giving in to little fits that only belong on 3-year-olds.  She has a wonderful persona, but seems to have lost some of that.  It hurts to see her act like a brat/diva.  She should rein that in.  It's time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

Well....   Pluto is being reinvented.

scooby doo--have you seen the scooby doo postage stamps?!  just bought mine this week!  so cute!!

Respected Contributor

Jim Carey has a new show coming up this month on Showtime called  Kidding.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jacqueline McInnes Wood ("Steffy Spencer" on Bold and the Beautiful).  I wonder what she looks like underneath the wigs and stage makeup.  

Honored Contributor

Ben Affleck-hope he can get sober again and get back to acting and directing. His family history of alcoholism makes it always an uphill battle for him. Hope he can do it for himself and his children. He's very fortunate that he has the resources to get good help, but as with everyone it's all up to him.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"