Honored Contributor

What star needs to reinvent themselves?

That was a term I always heard tossed around.  Who would you like to see reinvent themselves?

Respected Contributor

Re: What star needs to reinvent themselves?

Well....   Pluto is being reinvented.

Honored Contributor

Too many to name LOL

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

You know, @qualitygal, I have a soft spot and sad feeling about Heather Locklear.  Would love to see her get healthy, stay in treatment as long as it takes, and be the radiant actress and mature woman that she could be.  Or forget about acting, and do something else that is fulfilling...

Trusted Contributor

How bout Molly Ringwald.  She was so good in Pretty in Pink.........

thSJZL7BMV.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

Well....   Pluto is being reinvented.

@Scooby DooLOL !!   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

You all may smack me down for this but I wish Tom Selleck would let his hair go a little gray.  He's well into his seventies and still has coal black hair and mustache. Now I'm telling you that he is still a fine looking man but I think the hair dye is getting a little rediculous.

Some one may say their grandpa was 99 years old and black headed as he was as a youngster. That may be true but that isn't very usual. Just look at George Clooney and Burt Reynolds. They let the gray show and they are and were fine looking.

Esteemed Contributor

How about Brooke Shields and by that I mean just by getting maybe a shorter hair

style or at least wearing it in a braid or pretty updo.

Her hair looks pretty much the same since she started modeling for Calvin Klein.

Honored Contributor

Well, I could use an upgrade, but darn ... I'm so busy I just don't have the time.  My glam squad is worthless and my dream team left me.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Tim Daley (Wings, Madam Secretary)

Morris Chestnut (Rosewood)

Eric Close (Teddy on Nashville)

Sophia Bush (Chi PD)

Tony Shaloub (Monk)

It would be nice if these talented actors could take part in age-appropriate roles with good writing.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau