Honored Contributor

Re: What shows have you seen and would never watch again

I put the breaks on any show that gets into someone torturing another.  I don't even go there.  Mistreatment of one to another is appalling.

Esteemed Contributor

Most half hour comedies.  I find them gross and offensive.  One line after another and I come away with nothing.  

Programs that portray morbid violence... I can watch some but not over and over and over.  Law and Order used to be a better program. I want a story not a blood bath.  

The innocent victiims I feel for and to watch what happens to them upsets me.

In contrast my favorite progam is Chicago PD.  I am a new viewer who is catching up on all 6 seasons.  The bad guys get beat up.  And the police solve crimes with compassion and resolve.  Great story lines.  Love the characters and the interaction.

Respected Contributor

The Big Bang Theory

Keeping up with the Kardashians

The Voice

The new game shows w/all the obnoxious star guests and contestants such as $100,00 Pyramid and The new Match Game, The new Tell the Truth, etc...

I have never been a fan of Medical shows or Crime/Law programs.  Get enough of all that on the news every evening.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

All the 30 minute sitcoms. Can't stand the fake sound effects like the clapping, laughing etc.

There are a lot of shows I have never watched plus don't care to watch.

I don't even turn on the TV anymore until after DH comes home from work.

Not listening to the loud obnoxious shows. Every time a commercial comes on it's so loud so I just don't bother.

Honored Contributor

Reality shows in general, the people are either stupid or act that way for the camera. Apparently , they are cheap to make. Also anything with 

Tim Allen, he just annoys me, JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Any show on TLC.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Big Brother

Crimminal Minds

Empire, one episode and I was done

Sister Wives

Too many more to list

Respected Contributor

Criminal Minds - The last straw for me was the “True Night” episode with Frankie Muniz. 

Trusted Contributor

Most of the reality shows...I watched an episode of Smothered....that is just bizarre. It’s a show about the close relationships between mothers and daughters. I truly couldn’t believe what I was watching.😳

The teen pregnancy shows are just sad. Babies having babies....they can’t even take care of themselves.

Esteemed Contributor

Orange is the New Black.  There was a scene in episode one that was just so gross that I had to turn it off.  If episode one was so gross there was no way I'd watch another one.

I love the Investigation Discovery channel, but there are some shows I won't watch, like Fear Thy Neighbor, Nightmare Next Door, Evil Kin, Twisted Sisters, and a few others.