Regular Contributor

What shows have you seen and would never watch again

Based on a post here I pose the question, which show on TV have you watched at least once and would never watch again. I am not talking about those you have seen before and enjoyed so wont watch again.

1. For me, its Law & Order: SVU - I dont get why its so popular, most of the episodes have to do with rape. Who wants to watch that.

2. Criminal Minds. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What shows have you seen and would never watch again

For me, it's any of those shows re: children having children like Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

While there is likely a very big list.

Most of all I would have to say anything on MTV but most of those I haven't seen to begin with.

Shows I have watched at least once and will never turn on again:

Keeping up with the Khardasians

American Idol

The View

Criminal Minds

Greys Anatomy

I know there are many more I can't think of right now because I'm not watching them. LOL

Contributor

I had heard good things about Mad Men.. watched 2 episodes on Netflix and deleted it from my list. I know it was based in the 50's/60's so it reflects that era but it was very sexist, nasty and not interesting. the only good thing about it was the clothes and cars and homes from that era. 

Trusted Contributor

Naked and Afraid

Dr Pimple Popper (I think that's the title.  The title alone is enough to turn me off, but I did watch a tiny bit of one episode.  Just stupid.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the ones on the ID channel. Evil Lives Here, Fear Thy Neighbor and Evil Kin are only a few which I don't care to watch again. But there are others, too, on that channel that won't watch again....just can't think of them at this very moment.

Lodge 49 on AMC.

**Edited to remove abbreviated profanity.**

Trusted Contributor

Although I've only watched some of these shows for about five or ten minutes, for me it would be any show that glorifies low class trash.  One that comes to mind is Life after Lockup.  Really?  That's what people want to watch???  

Respected Contributor

I had to stop watching all those Law & Order shows years ago. So many sex crimes, such a dark mood to the show, it always made me feel dark and gloomy about humanity.  The latest terrible show I tried to watch which I believe was canceled (due to how terrible it was) was Lindsay Lohan's beach club. Such flimsy trash. It sounded like it had potential and deteriorated into ashes almost immediately. IRL her beach club closed down too!   I stopped watching the ID channel, all those shows made me afraid to go out of the house and I'm still haunted by a few episodes. If anything, it's made me more careful with people and less trusting.  Anything is possible.  I gave up on watching my 600lb life.  Too long, never any closure with the people.  They changed the format from years ago when you could follow a person's whole journey now it's just the beggining stages which are the worst.

Respected Contributor

Anything Kardashian (they are an embarrassment to Armenian people) I watched ONE episode and that was enough.

DWTS, Modern Family, Simpsons

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I still .love SVU, but the one I gave up and was painful to watch is How to Get Away With Murder, dark, dreary and so hard to follow.