Respected Contributor

Re: What shows have you seen and would never watch again

It would be easier to list the shows I would watch again as opposed to the ones I would not watch again.

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of shows I gave up on after watching for awhile because they either jumped the shark, got ridiculous, got too dark or were so convoluted I had no idea what was going on anymore.  How To Get Away with Murder, The Resident, Blind Spot and Quantico are a few that fall into that category.

One of the shows I can think of that I watched once is Dance Moms.  It actually just happened Tuesday night.  I have no idea why I turned it on but it was so ridiculous I could hardly believe it.  The moms are awful, it seemed extremely scripted and Abby is horrendous.  But I couldn't stop watching.  However, I would never watch it again.  Those mothers are borderline abusing their children subjecting them to Abby and their own antics.  

Honored Contributor

The advertisements were enough for a Date with Kate or whatever the title was.

Outdaughtered

Taboo (ewwhhh yuck)

There are other's but I'll leave it at what I posted.

LOL I'd love to see them bring back reruns of Flavor Flav... him and that clock around his neck.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee