Respected Contributor

Re: What show/movie would you say made you cry the most? Or at least upset you the most?

The King and I, when he dies at the end.  I cry like a baby.

Respected Contributor

Re: What show/movie would you say made you cry the most? Or at least upset you the most?

@DREAMON wrote:

undefined

I just wanted Natalie and Warren to end up together and they didn't.

It is still one of my all time favorite movies.

The most upsetting was The Exorcist....we walked to the movies and had to walk home in the dark. I was scared to death.

@DREAMON wrote:

undefined

I just wanted Natalie and Warren to end up together and they didn't.

It is still one of my all time favorite movies.

The most upsetting was The Exorcist....we walked to the movies and had to walk home in the dark. I was scared to death.

@DREAMON YES YES YESSSS! Just watched this one again a few months ago. The two of them were magic up on that big screen. Heartbreaking story.
Frequent Contributor

The Way We Were

Titanic

A Star is Born (Kristofferson/Streisand version)

Esteemed Contributor

Wuthering Heights 1939 version at the end when Catherine dies

and The Way We Were at the end where they meet

in NYC

Valued Contributor

Powder

If I Stay

The Notebook

My Sisters Keeper

Trusted Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

A River Runs Through It

Out of Africa

Out of Africa is one of my favorite movies ever. Had it on VHS, back when I had a VCR, and watched it several times. That music is beautiful, and I'm sure I shed a few tears. Such a beautifully shot movie.

😍😍😍 It is in my top  5 most favorite movies. I start crying as soon as I hear "I had a farm in Africa" and don't stop until the end. It is a stunningly beautiful movie in every way. 

Esteemed Contributor

An Affair to Remember - no matter how many times I have seen it, the end when Cary Grant sees the painting in her bedroom, starts me crying.

Imitation of Life - when she is screaming Mama at the end.

The Thorn Birds - when Father Ralph dies with Meggie kneeling by him, I was sobbing.

Respected Contributor

Brian's Song

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

I was 10 or 11years old and bawled watching Brian’s song on TV.

Beaches and Titantic too.  I forgot about the Way we Were.  Lots of tears.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

The Joy Luck Club

My Dog Skip (Actually any animal story. They are just such innocent creatures, and I know how much we love and cherish them. It's not just movies, either. I read Steinbeck's The Red Pony and cried so much the words all blurred on the page and I had to take breaks.

@RainCityWoman 

i forgot about THE JOY LUCK CLUB and i recently watched this on a long plane ride. the entire movie is so sad and yet happy at the same time. a powerful movie for sure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein