Honored Contributor

Re: What show/movie would you say made you cry the most? Or at least upset you the most?

The Bridges of Madison County.  First saw it on a cross country plane trip back in the days when wide body jets sometimes flew almost empty.  I had 4 seats in the middle to myself and I cried so much it's a good thing no one was around me--LOL!!  I still cry at the movie.

Honored Contributor

Re: What show/movie would you say made you cry the most? Or at least upset you the most?

Old Yeller-wish I'd never seen it.

Dr Zhivago-my best friend and I saw it and came out in the lobby with tears streaming down our face.

The Lion King-I never wanted to see it again but all my kids loved it and it was one of their favorite movies.

It is a great movie and songs I think now.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

The boy in the striped pajamas.  Went to bed sobbing 😩

Respected Contributor

Sophie's Choice

I actually just teared up typing this

Honored Contributor

Titanic Movie Poster

Honored Contributor

The Way We Were. 

Regular Contributor

Brian's Song 🏈💙

Esteemed Contributor

Schindler's List, i could never watch it a second time.

Honored Contributor

Beaches

The Notebook

Ghost

Esteemed Contributor

I would go with Steel Magnolias too.  Sally Field just broke my heart with her intense scene in that movie.  As far as upsetting I would say Sixth Sense, what a great movie that was.  Haley Joel Osment was unbelievable in that, I am surprised he didn't become a much bigger star.