Trusted Contributor

Re: What’s Up With B&B and Y&R Flashbacks Lately?

@SharkE  I think you’re right about Arturo. I bet he tries to blackmail Victor by threatening to release a video of he and Niki. I haven’t the slightest idea what Nick is going to say to Niki on Monday, but it’s not going to be “thanks Mom!” Lol! I think Victor and Ashley are going to get back together. They both seem a little love starved as of late. JT is about to go ballistic and Victoria’s life isn’t going to get any easier. It should be good on Monday.😊

Honored Contributor

How about "WOW ! what a great discount, MOM" !

Honored Contributor

First the naked heiress riding in like Lady Godiva and the grandma upstairs

well, upstairs. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE Your sick! Lol!  They’ll all be working extra hard at Rainbow Gardens!🌈

Honored Contributor

@Perkupwrote:

I think I said goodbye to an old friend yesterday.  I've watched Y&R since it first began and usually enjoyed it, iin spite of a few bumps in the road on the storylines.  But yesterday really did it for me.  Nikki falling into the arms of the "plumber" or whatever he is, in front of her adoring son!!  Victoria being pushed out by the ever arrogant Ashley and her disgusting daughter. (Let's not forget the naked heiress thing).   Hillary talking Devon into fathering a child with her?? I think I can find a much better thing to do with my hour a day addiction. So bye bye Y&R.  I'll check back with you in a few months to see if you've upped your story lines. Right now, it's in the gutter.

I do defintely get having reached a limit with the show... It's just not very good and hasn't been for a long time... I agree, Nicki is making a fool of herself but that said, and while I'm no fan of Ashley's, I think Victoria's getting exacly what she has coming to her... I'm solidly Team Abby, as I love the way she tweaks Witch-Vicki... And am NOT among those who thinks Devon can do better than Hilary... He's a bore, a nice guy, but a bore... At least she adds some spice to the show... And heaven only knows it needs it...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

what about Cane and Lily on the couch with teenagers with keys to the house in the middle of the day ?

Say What ? My sister said she wouldn't buy their furniture. LOL

Honored Contributor

Devon has more dollars then sense.
he deserves what all is coming his way.

No pity from me. Those people need kids like a snake does.

Hopefully Hillary can't have any.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  And they’re always on their kids cases about dating, but let’s walk in on Mom and Dad. Right!

Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

what about Cane and Lily on the couch with teenagers with keys to the house in the middle of the day ?

Say What ? My sister said she wouldn't buy their furniture. LOL

Oh yea... those sofas really get a workout... Cane and Lily... Adam and Chelsea... Billy and Phyllis... Vicki and JT... Somebody should open a Mattress Discounters in Genoa City.., They'd make a fortune...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'd like to give those 2 a make over . Hey maybe Hillary can get with cane's son.

ROFL I'm on a roll tonight ! To much sugar, I suspect.