Respected Contributor

Re: What's Happened to Demi Moore's Face?

Definitely a Cheek job 

and Lip Lift:

A lip lift is a plastic surgery procedure that modifies the cosmetic appearance of the lips by reshaping them to increase the prominence of the vermilion border; and to enhance the facial area above the lips into a more aesthetically pleasing shape. In corrective praxis, a lip lift procedure is distinguished from lip enhancement, the augmentation of the lips, which can be effected with a non-surgical procedure.

Sad Sad Sad - she is pretty EVEN as she was aging...

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think she has had a lot of work done over the years, so even the before picture isn't really a true before picture.

In Ghost:

Demi Moore Ghost | Demi moore, Demi more, Demi

Yes, she has. I remember when she first had her facelift-how different she looked.  There is nothing wrong with this picture-she looked much better I think.

Trusted Contributor

Looks to me to be a neck lift into lower face.. or seriously it looks like Courtney Cox !!

She was really pretty.. still is, but needs to stop now !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think she has had a lot of work done over the years, so even the before picture isn't really a true before picture.

In Ghost:

@faeriemoon 

Yes, I remember when the subject of her extensive surgical  procedures was on the front of the gossip magazines at the check out many years ago.  The headlines all had to do with the amount of $$ that it all added up to. And that was a long time ago. So this was not her first rodeo.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

In Ghost:

@faeriemoon 

Yes, I remember when the subject of her extensive surgical  procedures was on the front of the gossip magazines at the check out many years ago.  The headlines all had to do with the amount of $$ that it all added up to. And that was a long time ago. So this was not her first rodeo.

@shoesnbags  I think she looks best here.  Before any of it.  Natural cheekbones, which like with most of us are not freakishly prominent.  Regular lips; just a natural face.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

In Ghost:

@faeriemoon 

@shoesnbags  I think she looks best here.  Before any of it.  Natural cheekbones, which like with most of us are not freakishly prominent.  Regular lips; just a natural face.

@faeriemoon 

I agree!  Here's what I was remembering - it was back in 2003: 

In 2003, it was widely reported that Demi had spent close to US$250,000 on plastic surgery to transform her face and body for her appearance in Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Courtney Cox admitted to using too much filler previously.  I think she looks beautiful.  This was supposedly from 3 months ago

See the source image

Honored Contributor

sour jawbreakers ?

Honored Contributor

I am hoping this is just a bad pose and/or picture!  I would not even have recognized her!  I have always thought she was very beautiful and in the above picture she looks lovely and you can see she is aging but looks very good and natural.  Hope that she has not done anything drastic to spoil her looks...... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Hopefully it is just filler , that will be disolved with time , if you put your fingers over just her cheeks in that in the picture , she looks young and beautiful , what hope is there for us normal people if celebrities with the best resourses get bad treatment.