Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Happened to Demi Moore's Face?

It looks like filler, but I would like to see a few different pictures. It is hard to judge when looking at one picture. It might be an awkward shot. If anyone can find more pictures please post.

Honored Contributor

Yikes! Poor lady looks really messed up

Respected Contributor

Oh my!  

I hope this is just a bad picture, one that caught her at a bad moment.........

It would be so horrible to have a bad plastic surgery.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Unnecessary and sad.

Respected Contributor

Even all the wrinkles on her neck are gone!  Wow, she is a very pretty woman, and hopefully whatever she did will fade away in time, and she can get back to her old look.

I thought she was one of the ones who would grow old gracefully, and she was, but this isn't a good look for her.  Too bad, if I woke up every day looking like the first photo, I would be thrilled to be looking so good. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

She looks awful!!! I hope that wasn't the look she was going for. Me personally, I'd rather have the wrinkles. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Anybody can look that way by sucking in your cheeks.    It's just a pose.

That's exactly what I was thinking - look at the way her mouth is pursed. I'm sure that was a decision of the designer.

I went into her Instagram account and found this photo she posted on New Years Day.  Although it's a full body shot, you can clearly see she doesn't look like that.

E54C0D46-66B3-4B0E-B53B-CF193AC49D9F.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Next stop: Cat Woman.

Honored Contributor

It is hard to grow old period....add to that being known as beautiful...and in Hollywood and beautiful......it is extra tough to grow old.  Thus all the botched Hollywood attempts to keep young.  Sad really.

Esteemed Contributor

@Indra wrote:

WHY??WHy????Why??? Do women do this to themselves?  I actually thought  that this picture was a fake until I starting searching online. Can some wrinkles actually look worse than this?

@Indra  IMHO for the same reason women spend billions a year on potions, lotions, creams, etc in the quest to look  younger.  Good genes help a lot. Unrealistic expectations of what beauty is. a plastic princess influencing young girls to buy her make up, making millions. In the end, we can try to prolong it but we all end up aging and should do it as gracefully as we can.