Trusted Contributor

Re: What's Happened to Demi Moore's Face?

I've always thought she was a pretty women. Too each her own but,  she seems to be changing the features that made her Demi. She had always had a certain look that was like a signature look. Oh well,  as long as she's satisfied, good for her. 

Respected Contributor

I am thinking she just did this , because xmas pictures she looked normal , i bet she regrets it big time , just for a runway show. I hope she doesn't let it get her down , it looks like it might be an easy fix , compared to some of these exteme plastic surgeries on people.

Valued Contributor

It's a shame what she did to herself.  She was a pretty woman.  So many actresses just want to keep playing younger characters on screen, that they frantically keep messing their faces up in an effort to look younger.  Instead, like Demi, most of them just end up looking weird.  I saw Michelle Pfeiffer on a talk show the other day though, and you could tell she had work done but still looked good.  Must have had a good doctor.

Respected Contributor

Talk about botched plastic surgery!!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom I thought at first glance this was Caitlyn Jenner in the second photo.  She must have had some tweaks during the lockdown of the pandemic, but God love her this is Botched on steroids.

Super Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

In the recent pic she looks like another actress. I don't know who it is but she's Latina I believe 🤔 Maybe that's what Demi was going for. Either way she is trying too hard. 

She looks like Danica McKellar in the more recent photo.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks terrible.

Honored Contributor

The last photo I saw of her, she had slowed down on all that and started to look more like herself.  I don't understand why she'd do it again knowing how bad it looked last time. I wouldn't have recognized her. Some people have more money than sense. 

Honored Contributor

She should sue the doctor who did this to her. She was beautiful...desperate to compete with younger actresses? What a shame.
Super Contributor

I know nothing about plastic surgery so this question is probably stupid, but how do people get plastic surgery and there's no scars?  I mean, they cut your skin right?  So they have to sew you back up.  How do they do that with no scars? 

Another thing, wouldn't the whole process be horribly painful?  It makes me squirm just to think about doing that to myself.  Ewww...

Man plans. God laughs.