Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: What's Happened to Demi Moore's Face?

I'm thinking this is a makeup trick and was deliberately done to emphasize the hollowed out cheeks of a rail-thin model.  The other pictures posted which showed her in various poses look like she has EXTREME contour applied to her face.  Sort of reminds me of Angelina Jolie done up for 'Maleficient' (sp?) - with those razor sharp cheeks - all done by professional makeup people.

Demi has gone the way of most actresses when they reach a certain age and were always more known for their great body or beauty.  Out w/the old, in with the new - as one would say.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Not only a bad makeup job for the fashion show with poorly done foundation color and excessive and unblended contour color, but poor plastic surgery that leaves her face unbalanced looking.

Respected Contributor

And here I was thinking it was some bad contouring by a bad makeup artist.  

Respected Contributor

@caroln242 wrote:

I know nothing about plastic surgery so this question is probably stupid, but how do people get plastic surgery and there's no scars?  I mean, they cut your skin right?  So they have to sew you back up.  How do they do that with no scars? 

Another thing, wouldn't the whole process be horribly painful?  It makes me squirm just to think about doing that to myself.  Ewww...

Now, I am surely no expert but I think to hide scarring, they cut behind the ears and pull the skin back to "lift up" and to do any implanting anywhere.  The other way I was thinking was to cut just in front of the ears or behind the hair line.  I've had key hole surgery but certainly not for cosmetic reasons.  Lost my appendix and gall bladder within a three month period.  The scars are minimal but still very tender.  Being that the scars are very small, they may do things this way.  Anyway, that's my best shot of how.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I agree with most of you.  Remember Priscilla Presley?  Her face was messed up like this!

I remember my ex-son in law’s mother came to my daughter’s baby shower with several tiny rubber bags hanging off of her face. 

She’d had plastic surgery done to her face and a few things went wrong and the bags were to let the boo boos drain.  It was very strange looking.

This woman has money to burn.  Her husband is an orthopedic surgeon.  She could go to a really good surgeon...it appears she didn’t.

This picture of Ms Moore seems similar.

Do you ladies wonder how someone can look in the mirror and not see what we see?

I wonder what her family and friends tell her.

Super Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@caroln242 wrote:

I know nothing about plastic surgery so this question is probably stupid, but how do people get plastic surgery and there's no scars?  I mean, they cut your skin right?  So they have to sew you back up.  How do they do that with no scars? 

Another thing, wouldn't the whole process be horribly painful?  It makes me squirm just to think about doing that to myself.  Ewww...

Now, I am surely no expert but I think to hide scarring, they cut behind the ears and pull the skin back to "lift up" and to do any implanting anywhere.  The other way I was thinking was to cut just in front of the ears or behind the hair line.  I've had key hole surgery but certainly not for cosmetic reasons.  Lost my appendix and gall bladder within a three month period.  The scars are minimal but still very tender.  Being that the scars are very small, they may do things this way.  Anyway, that's my best shot of how.  Smiley Happy

That makes sense. 

Man plans. God laughs.