Honored Contributor

What's Happened to Demi Moore's Face?

February 2020:

Changes: Demi, pictured in February 2020, looked as though she had undergone a makeover ahead of the runway show

Last Night 1/27/21 walking the Fendi runway in Paris:

Flaunt it: Demi's dark hair was drawn back in a low updo, and her youthful face was framed by a very large pair of statement earrings that hung down to her armpits

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: What's Happened to Demi Moore's Face?

It almost looks like cheek implants that have gone bad. I would have almost not known her on the bottom photo!

Honored Contributor

I would never have recognized her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

😳😳😳

Super Contributor

WHY??WHy????Why??? Do women do this to themselves?  I actually thought  that this picture was a fake until I starting searching online. Can some wrinkles actually look worse than this?

Esteemed Contributor

She really is quite beautiful.  (or was)  I just don't understand why so many refuse to grow old gracefully.  JMO.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'd ask for a refund or go on Botched...

Respected Contributor

That's very sad to see.  She is a very beautiful woman.  Her cheeks are definitely having some kind of problem, due to some work she must have had done.  The top photo shows an odd contour to her cheeks as someone else noted, and the bottom photo apparently shows the surgical correction she attempted, which simply altered the location of the cheek implants on her face.

I wish her the best, regardless, and I hope that she is happy living her life.  

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I would never have recognized her.

@NickNack 

I didn't either and neither did many people on social media platforms.

Such a shame.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Looks to me from the photo that she had work done on her nose, too. Looks noticeably smaller- not that it ever looked large.

I guess when you are considered to have a beautiful face seeing it age is more than some women can bear. I say don't spend so much time in front of the mirror. Live life!