Honored Contributor

Re: What returning shows are you looking forward to?

Survivor and The Amazing Race - they are the only two network shows I watch. 

The Curse of Oak Island on The HIstory Channel.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The Good Doctor

New Amsterdam

Agree with your list and I'd have to add NCIS (original is one I like the best but I watch the LA and New Orleans versions when all the repeats start).

I love the Good Doctor and New Amsterdam but I cannot for the life of me figure out if they are coming back, were cancelled or when they are on.  The networks have played games with with these two shows.  They showed a few and then there was a long hiatus, they came back and now every once in awhile they show repeats again.  I have my DVR set to record those shows so if they come on again hopefully it'll pick them up.

Honored Contributor

Whatever Masterpiece Theater and Mystery offer in new series and the returning series, Poldark, Midwives, Corfu etc.

Supernatural although it is the last season which saddens me.

The Conners, Legacies

, Nancy Drew and Evil (new series)

Valued Contributor

The Masked Singer (I really liked it, even though some of the singers I figured out before their reveal).

I was looking forward to Will & Grace, but I heard it wasn't returning.  

I'll give The Connors another chance but still thinks it needs Roseanne back.  

Valued Contributor

Edit to my other post - Will & Grace is returning but not until the winter of 2020 which will then be its actual finale.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Whatever Masterpiece Theater and Mystery offer in new series and the returning series, Poldark, Midwives, Corfu etc.

Supernatural although it is the last season which saddens me.

The Conners, Legacies

, Nancy Drew and Evil (new series)

@spiderw 

i am looking forward to NANCY DREW also. are they using the books as  the storylines? of course, if they are using the books, i am sure they are going to make the stories more sinister and update them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

The Good Doctor

Madam Secretary

Victoria

The Crown

This is Us

Jeopardy!

Respected Contributor

Mom

The Walking Dead 

On Netflix:

The Crown

Ozark (season 3 will be filming until October, air date expected sometime in 2020)

Grace and Frankie

Lost in Space

Was looking forward to Season 4 of Travelers (with Eric McCormack) but its been cancelled.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I honestly can't think of a single one I'm excited about, especially among the major network offerings... I do sincerely hope my local PBS stations come up with better programming than they've offered for most of the summer...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Free2be 

( Next Summer - Queen of the South )

Of all the shows mentioned in this thread, Queen of the South is the only one I have watched so I'm thrilled it will be back.  You don't really read much about it, I was almost expecting it to be canceled.  The struggle between the two females to be queen has been a wonderful drama even through the violence.

She wore the "white pant suit" towards the end of the finale.  We're getting CLOSE folks!!!!  I suspect next season will be last.  I hope I am wrong in my assumption.  I for one will be so sorry to see the series end.  It is OFF DA HOOK!!!!

You're right.  USA does not advertise nor provide "recaps" online for this show.  Yet QOTS has the highest ratings on USA.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif